What is Effective Coaching?
Effective coaching is only determined when YOU achieve your Coachable Goals.
Life coaching results have shown that coaching must be done RIGHT to be effective and successful.
These 6 keys must be met to suit YOU, the client to complete effective coaching.
- You the client must have at least one Coachable Goal.
- You are ready for coaching, which only you control.
- You connect and really enjoy your chosen ideal life coach.
- Your life coach never takes the superior position from your perspective.
- Your life coach is an excellent, very experienced World Class coach, who chose you beforehand to be his or her ideally matched client.
- Coaching is conducted in TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY.
These 6 keys are like links in a chain – if any one is absent, then life coaching is likely to be unsuccessful.
All 6 keys are also UNIVERSAL. Since they must be agreeable to you, the client, it does not matter where you get your life coach, or when you do.
An Independent Comparison of Coach Referral Services by Peer Resources Reported:
“There is a “Best” Coach/Client Matching Service”
“There is one exception to this lack of referral system effectiveness, and this particular model has shown consistent effectiveness for more than 14 years and that service is The Coach Connection.
This service was the highest rated in our research and its ranking was considerably above the next best in line.
Their model is quite different than all of the more recent services created and uses a high engagement, goal development, and personalized matching model.”
Rey Carr, Founder-Peer Resources – Navigation Tools for the Heart, Mind and Soul.
The 6 Keys to Effective Coaching & Our Guarantees Explained in Detail:
You The Client bring the first Two keys to effective coaching to the table
TCC Will Guarantee the last Four keys to effective coaching to suit you