What Is Life Coaching?
Answering “What is life coaching?” will entail lots of new information. In a nutshell, Life Coaching is a very practical process people use to grow and improve as a person in many different ways. Coaching has grown exponentially since its start in 1992, because it works so well and generates such valuable and enjoyable life changing results!
The more you know about life coaching the more you will be able to make the best decision about hiring a life coach and gain the most benefits from being coached.
The reason you hire a life coach is to achieve your life improving goals. (Called “Coachable Goals”). The reason your coach coaches you is to make darn sure you DO achieve your coachable goals.
Life Coaches strive to coach themselves out of their jobs, which occurs only when YOU, their clients declare that YOU have achieved YOUR coachable goals.
Your life coach will assist you to “Unravel the Mystery of YOU, so you will truly KNOW YOURSELF for the first time.”
“When you try to understand everything, you will not understand anything.
The best way is to understand yourself, and then you will understand everything.”
My TCC coach has been a great help and support as I’ve launched my business, and it’s really starting to bear fruit.”
Kevin B Kreitman – PhD CEO, The Organization Zone LLC
A “coachable goal” is a future place you want to reach that requires you to grow and improve as a person to achieve it.
Coachable goals are only achieved through life coaching, and are sometimes considered, too good to be true, because they had been so hard to reach before. Non-coachable goals are best achieved through the other 9 human achievement processes. For example, to improve a physical skill you might employ a trainer. To improve your education, you would employ a teacher (i.e. go to school)
Click on the “Free Personal Growth Conversation” button to get started.
The purpose of our conversation is to help you Grow and Improve as a Person
We listen to your story.
Together we Discover Your Goals, Objectives, and Dreams.
Select the best of the 10 Major Personal Growth Processes (Including Life Coaching) to reach your goals.
All conversations are sales Free, obligation Free & Very Confidential
• Become “The World’s Leading Expert On You.”! By Unraveling the Mystery of You!
• Gain more confidence in your every day life!
• Improve your health and relationships with others!
• Enjoy getting up every day because you do what you love! You will get your best career.
• Take control of your life by fulfilling your own purposes and passions!
• Create the best attitude for you!
• Virtually eliminate bad stresses and frustrations!
Through my TCC life coaching: “I have developed my business self-esteem which has allowed me to be more confident in making major decisions; my employees now have the freedom to be creative and do the things they were hired to do; and, I truly feel and see myself as their leader and CEO.
Garnett Newcombe CEO-Human Potential Consultants, LLC Carson, Calif.
You will be the king or queen, as the absolute center of attention of your coach.
Your life coach is your equal partner. Not your superior!
Your relationship with your life coach provides a very safe place to discover you and enjoy being you without guilt or judgment.
Your life coach provides you total support to be you, regardless of who you are. This is such a different and special relationship that it is almost impossible to understand until you feel it by being in a life coaching relationship.
Learn more Why Being Coached is So Enjoyable!
There are 10 major personal improvement processes
These 10 are Therapy, Psychiatry, Consulting, Counseling, Teaching, Training, Mentoring, Religious Guru, Self Help, and Life Coaching, the newest of the 10.
All of these personal improvement processes have different objectives and different methods, and when conducted correctly they all work very well.
How life coaching works! Life Coaching is Based on Physics! And contrary to the other 9 personal improvement processes your life coach will NOT take the superior position.
True Life Coaches Will..
- Ask you questions about you to get you to open up and reveal things about your self you have never revealed to anyone, including yourself.
- Listen intently to what you say and do not say.
- Clearly and objectively reflect back to you your inner passions, values, priorities, talents and obstacles.
- Hold you accountable to You so you Will complete your own chosen goals.
- Keep everything you say in the strictest confidence.
- Reveal You to You so you become “The World’s Leading Expert On You”
True Life Coaches Will NOT…
- Tell you what to do or not do.
- Give you advice of what you should or should not do.
- Sell or manipulate you to their agendas.
- Bring up the past or allow you to bring up the past.
- Judge you.
- Evaluate you.
- Criticize you.
- Critique you.
- Try to change or correct you.
- Make you feel guilty for any reason at all.
The true life coaching process remains the same, regardless of the types or labels of coachable goals targeted. And multiple types of coachable goals can easily be achieved by the same coach. No need to get specialty coaches for each different type of coachable goal.
For example a coach will always do the special things listed under “What does a life coach do?” Regardless of whether you have “business goals,” “career goals,” “leadership goals,” or “personal goals.”
There are hundreds of varied and often confusing different Types Of Coaching promoted for many different reasons. Most often the different “Types” are attached by coaches to best market their “niche” services.
There are 6 Essential conditions that must be fulfilled in order to create effective coaching.
All 6 of these conditions must be met for the client for the coaching process to work. Briefly, these 6 Essential Conditions are:
- Condition 1. You have at least one “coachable goal” that is best achieved through life coaching.
- Condition 2. You are ready to participate in the life coaching process.
- Condition 3. You like and respect your coach.
- Condition 4. Your life coach has extensive experience in coaching people like you to succeed in your goals.
- Condition 5. Your coach practices true life coaching only.
- Condition 6. There is total confidentiality at all times.
- TCC clients are often surprised at how quickly their goals are achieved and add new goals to their program.
- The TCC success rate as reported by clients exceeds 96%.
- TCC coaching fees average 40% lower than industry standards.