The Coach Connection Management Coaching will help you become a more successful and productive manager.
Here are some of the other goals TCC management coaching clients have achieved:
- “I want to become the best manager I can be.” (Our clients’ most popular management goal)
- “I want to transition smoothly from being a sole worker into being a successful first-time manager of others.”
Carolyn Morse, President. PowerLung, Inc. Houston, Texas
- “I want to crystallize the goals and objectives for my managed group.”
- “I want to unleash the talents within me to accomplish more than I ever thought possible.”
- “I want to recognize the true capabilities and motivations of my team.”
- “I want to better organize the activities of my team to achieve desired outcomes.”
- “I want to protect my team members from disruptive and conflicting pressures from others.”
Doing a job well is very different from managing the people who do the job. It requires a different skill set. It also requires new insights into people and their motivations. The learning curve for new (first-time) managers can be steep.
Established managers also find themselves unable to get the most from their team. Perhaps they are in a rut. However, effectiveness can be undercut in several ways: such as the requirements of management or the circumstances in which you manage. Demanding longer hours of your team is not an attractive way to increase productivity.
The better approach is to become more productive as a manager. Thus increasing your effectiveness and the productivity of your team with less effort and less time.
Learn what motivates you and break free of self-defeating behaviors Management coaching enables you to discover who you are and what motivates you. It helps you break away from self-defeating behaviors. As you learn to organize and manage you own life, you also learn about managing tasks and people. Coaching also helps you cultivate your communication and leadership skills.
Choose Your Management Coach from The Coach Connection with confidence When you choose to work with The Coach Connection (TCC), we will match you with your ideal management coach. You also are assured that TCC creates the conditions necessary for your coaching success (the reason our 96% of our clients are successful, while the industry average is only 38%). In fact, we are so confident of your success, that we offer a unique money-back guarantee.