Take control of your ADD with ADD coaching
The Coach Connection (TCC) ADD coaching will help you take control of your ADD to realize your greatest potential.Note: The Life Coaching process was invented by a person with ADD, Thomas Leonard, to help him unravel the mystery of himself, and his life coaching worked so well, he created an industry for everyone to reap the benefits from being coached.
Typical ADD coaching goals achieved by TCC clients include:
- “Convert my ADD into the blessing it really is WITHOUT using medications.” (This is the most popular goal for our clients).
- “AND, become more organized and reduce unwanted distractions.”
- “In addition, communicate well with others.”
- “Plus, transition from boredom to doing what I am passionate about.”
- “Additionally, complete by daily goals with much less confusion and stress”
- “And finally, become more effective at managing my life and relationships.”
Discover your potential and stop suffering needlessly If you have ADD and you don’t know about your special ADD blessings because you are focused only on “fixing a problem,” then you are suffering needlessly and you are wasting your incredible potential.
Discover the truth about your ADD by reading: “Attention Deficit Disorder, (ADD) Blessing or Disorder?
There are two ways you can discover your special ADD gifts and take control of your life.
1. Do it yourself. This approach includes the “trial and error” method of discovery. Because of the very strong need of people with ADD to be independent, this is the most frequently chosen method. People with ADD feel they can do it themselves, and rarely connect with others who try to help. This process can work, but it takes a lot of time (decades) and requires many unnecessary errors.
2. Get the right person to help you. That person would be your ideally matched ADD coach. Your ADD coach will be the only person who will focus entirely on you to assist you to unravel the mystery of you, without judgment or negativity. Your personally matched TCC ADD coach will help you discover your many hidden blessings and your unique ways of addressing things. Consequently, you will gain genuine clarity and confidence in your capabilities, your priorities and your focused objectives.
You will be astonished at the remarkable talents your ADD coach will reveal to you. In addition, you will be surprised how well you and your coach will work as a team to take control of your life. So you will enjoy all aspects of your life, and thrive because you are being you.
ADD Success Story #1089
Martha (not her real name. She asked for anonymity) was a lively and funny 25-year-old young woman with ADD. She had been working as a manufacturer’s rep for three years for her family business. Martha had a good territory but was not producing to her satisfaction. Her compensation was based upon her sales. Martha liked what she did and the travel and meeting new people. But she was not happy about the change in her relationships with her mom and dad who had become her bosses.
She felt there was something better. Her goals were to discover and create her ideal income position, discover and create life balance, and to take advantage of her ADD.
Through ADD coaching, Martha changed the conditions of her existing position to suit her five core ingredients and the results were remarkable. She “increased her income by 30% in only 12 months! Plus, she restructured the areas of her life that felt out of control.”
Martha structured a workout schedule and “play & relaxation time into her daily life. Furthermore, she set up routines that allowed her to incorporate her faith, her husband, her health into her daily life.” Moreover, she followed thru on her quite smoking plan, which was a huge success.
“These accomplishments have brought financial success immediately and equipped me with the tools I needed to design a plan for financial success and growth in the years to come. Personally, I learned to create a sense of balance in my life without feeling chained to a strict schedule.
I know longer feel out of control or overwhelmed. By now saying “no” to things that do not fall within my life goals and priorities, I am now free to live my life by design. Not by default and to do so without guilt.”
Special Connection between ADD and the life coaching industry
A critical component of everything we do at TCC is to remain faithful to the life coaching process as it was originally developed. Thomas Leonard created life coaching to help him master his own ADD and unravel the mystery of himself.
More importantly, he used all of the other human improvement processes he could find, many multiple times, and failed miserably. So out of frustration, he did what many ADD people do, he created something new to solve his problem.
Thomas used his special ADD talents and passions to be the driving force behind creating the entire life coaching industry, because his new “personal coaching” process worked so well for him and for others.
TCC’s Special Connection with ADD
TCC Founder, Bill Dueease, also used ADD coaching to master and maximize his ADD. When you call him about ADD coaching, he will probably tell you some of his own story.
Bill Dueease, President, The Coach Connection