A coachable goal is “A future place you want to be, that requires you to grow and improve as a person to achieve it.”
The two key components of coachable goals are:
1. A FUTURE place people choose to reach in the future. Most people want to grow to a better place in their work life, and/or their personal life, and/or their family life. For example, to become a more successful and productive business owner.
2. Achieving coachable goals requires people to discover and learn more about themselves than they ever have in the past. They must unravel the mystery of themselves. And there is no finer personal growth than increased self-awareness.
There are several myths about coachable goals
The most common myth is that coachable goals are just “Too good to be true.” Coachable goals have been extremely difficult to accomplish until the recent development and growth of Life Coaching. Thus, they have been “Too Good to Be True” throughout history.
Coachable Goals are much easier to design and complete than ever before. Because Thomas Leonard created and introduced a brand new human improvement process in 1992, he called “Personal Coaching” that he designed specifically to assist clients to actually achieve their coachable goals.
The reason people engage a personal coach (Sometimes called a life coach, career coach and/or business coach) IS to achieve their coachable goals. The reason a personal coach coach’s you is to make darn sure you DO accomplish your coachable goals.
Leonard’s personal coaching process is just as revolutionary and spectacular as the latest smart phone. Think how it would have been “Too good to be true” in 1980 to have and use a smart phone we take for granted today. How could you believe back then that you could use a small hand held device the size of a deck of cards to talk with anyone, view pictures, and documents from anywhere in the world, etc. without having to plug in or connect any wires.
Yet, like the revolutionary advances in smart phone communications, the personal coaching process has given you the capability to take control of your life to achieve coachable goals today you could not even conceive before 1992.
2. Another myth is that far too many people focus on HOW they want things to be done, before they even consider their final destinations, their true coachable goals. Yet, without knowing the future destination the paths become immaterial. People will reach a destination when they clearly know where it is, and where they are today to allow the destination to present the best paths to get there.
People who connect with the right personal coach will become “The World’s Leading Experts on Themselves.” When you become “The World’s Leading Experts on Yourself” you have the power, the clarity and stress free confidence to discover and define your future goals in detail.
Once you discover and create your own personal “coachable goals” the best path to successfully achieving them will become very clear. Normally the path to success is almost always easier and less time consuming than imagined. Especially, when you have your own highly motivated and very focused personal coach to keep you on track to actually achieve your coachable goals.
Examples of Coachable Goals Achieved by TCC Clients
Previously, all of these were considered “Too good to be true.” Today, completing them can become almost a walk in the park.
1. Become a far more successful and productive business owner
2. Attain life balance where I enjoy and thrive in my personal life, my family life and my work life simultaneously without guilt or stress.
3. Find my ideal income position that allows me to go to play every day, because I love what I do, I produce excellent results because I am very good at performing my profession, and I am handsomely rewarded both financially and otherwise for the great results I generate.
Or to actually fulfill the great quote by Confucius who said: “If you love what you do, you will never have to work a day in your life.”
4. Become a far more successful and productive leader and/or manager.
5. Take control of my ADD/ADHD and live a prosperous and enjoyable life by converting my ADD/ADHD into the blessing it really is.
6. Find a new and enjoyable career and continue to be the mother I want to be.
7. Discover, find, and attract my ideal mate.
8. Succeed at becoming a first time manager.
9. Become a far more successful and productive sales person.
Welcome to the world of remarkable coachable goals that are no longer too good to be true.