Retirement coaching will prepare you to enjoy a vibrant and happy retirement
People who create a purpose for their lives in retirement live longer, healthier, and more enjoyable lives. Retirement coaching with your personally matched TCC Member Coach will enable you to create a more enjoyable and prosperous retirement.
- “I want to discover the new life purposes and goals for my retirement life.” (the most popular retirement coaching goal identified by our clients)
- “I want to discover when and how to transition into my retirement.”
- “I want to discover what I will do to receive the greatest enjoyment in retirement.”
- “I want to create a very enjoyable and prosperous retirement.”
- “I want to discover the best retirement structure (full or partial) for me.”
- “I want to establish the conditions for me to enjoy a more balanced life in retirement.”
- “I want to improve my mental and physical health by designing my life in retirement.”
Retirement has changed since your parents retired
Forty years ago, people anticipated life in a nursing home or a move to a retirement Mecca like Florida or Arizona. Their life was made up of expected activities to pass the time. Today, retirement is different – it has changed dramatically, and it is likely to change even more. In fact, many people will never “retire” from working entirely.
You can do retirement your way
You owe it to yourself to define your retirement your way. You might not want to continue to work as much as you did when you were climbing to the pinnacle of your career. You might want to pursue other interests, you might want to give back to society, you might want to share the wisdom you have gathered in life.
Retirement Coaching Success Story #201
Retired executive discovers that retirement happiness was not moving to Florida
(But had been within easy reach at home)
One 57-year-old retired executive and his wife had moved to Florida to continue to enjoy the good life they had experienced while visiting the sunshine state. He was still young and wanted to continue working. Yet, he discovered that Florida was much different than he anticipated and he struggled for two years with several business ventures and employment efforts. He lost money and found himself in a very unhappy life rut.
He finally allowed himself to ask for assistance, and engaged his ideal TCC retirement coach. He discovered that living in Florida, without friends or family was different than visiting. He discovered what he really wanted to do and where he really wanted to live. He moved to Pennsylvania because it filled his newly discovered “retirement career” and lifestyle. His new life included watching his wife also transition into her “retirement career.”
Not only are they building their dream home, but also he began a consulting career to share his many newly discovered talents with other executives. He is now earning more money by consulting part time than he did as a full time executive. Both he and his wife both rejuvenated their excitement for life and saw their chronic illnesses disappear at the same time.
The retirement you want requires planning
Regardless of the way you choose to define retirement or of the activities you choose to pursue, we live in a time when an enjoyable retirement does not happen by accident. Your TCC retirement coach will help you discover your deepest desires, plan for your needs, and take action to prepare for retirement on your terms.
Your retirement planning deserves the best retirement coach
As you decide where you will find your retirement coach, please remember four things:
- At TCC, you will be matched with an outstanding coach by Bill (not a computer)
- At TCC, you will have a money-back guarantee – the only one in the industry!
- At TCC, you can expect to be among the 96% of our clients who enjoy successful coaching (compared to the industry average of only 38%)
- At TCC, you will move through a proven four-step process that creates all of the right conditions for retirement coaching to be successful
When you work with a TCC coach, you will be successful in designing, preparing for and enjoying a happy and fulfilling retirement.
Give me a call now at 800-887-7214, and let’s talk about your retirement.