TCC’s Career Coaching Is Right For You If You Feel:
• “I’m stuck in a career I don’t like that creates more stress than I want. I want to discover the career path that is less stressful, more enjoyable and more prosperous for me, and allows me to enjoy real work life balance.”
• I want to create a Mid-Life career change to enjoy the rest of my life
• “I want to greatly increase my odds of being hired into jobs I like.” (I want to get off the job chasing merry-go-round to land the right jobs for me)
• “I want to discover, and get my ideal income position, so I go to play every day and get to call it work.” (I want to fulfill the wisdom of Confucius, when he said: “If you love what you do and do what you love, you will never have to go to work a day in your life.”)
• “I want to get a supplemental career that will support being a mother” (My kids are in school and I want to do something fun and productive)
• “I want to successfully start a new business” (I want to benefit from my entrepreneurial spirit by creating a successful business the first time out.)
Beth Ferrer, Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Answer: By assisting you to complete All 3 of the major steps to obtain your true dream career
Step #1: You want to discover and KNOW with clarity and confidence what you really Want and really Don’t want out of your career and/or your life.
• Your TCC career coach will assist you to unravel the mystery of you. You and your career coach will concentrate on discovering and clarifying your many passions, your self imposed obstacles (The things you do NOT want to do, with no reasons given) your beliefs and values (Your Integrity points, your boundaries), your many hidden talents, and your priorities.
Upon discovering these five core ingredients about you, you will become “The World’s Leading Expert On You.” When you unravel the mystery of you, you will have the clarity, the confidence and the control to the next very fun and remarkable step very easily.
Step #2: You want to custom design your ideal income positions to suit you..
• You your TCC career coach will use the new knowledge you discovered about you to custom build in detail your ideally mathced income positions that allow you to fulfill your passions and priorities, follow your beliefs, maximize your talents and avoid as many of your self imposed obstacles, as you want.
Step #3: You want to discover and create practical path and get the right help to actually obtain your Dream Career on your terms, so you know it.
• Your TCC career coach will hold you accountable to you to make sure you COMPLETE the action steps you want to custom build your ideally matched career to suit you, so you are operating in it on your terms and you KNOW it. For example if you decide you want to be your own boss and start you own business, your coach will hold you accountable to take the steps needed to create a new business on YOUR terms.
If you dislike giving speeches or presentations, then your coach will help you institute the conditions where you no longer have to make speeches. Or if you want a job that allows you to travel a lot, you coach will make sure you focus only on jobs that require the amount and type of travel you want to make.
Most everyone feels the Third Obstacle will be the most difficult to overcome, because it has been so difficult to complete in the past. Many people are very skeptical, as was I. However, over many years, this step has proven to be the easiest and quickest step to implement with coaching, regardless of the income positions designed.
These concerns are realistic and understandable. Because the methods people have been using to select and get their work positions normally fail. And people bring this failure fear with them, and I did too.
Let me explain. Most everyone uses the “Trial and Error Method.” Emphasis on Error. Consider that less than 5% of all jobs are filled through the very common Trial and Error job search process, many times relying on sending resume’s (A Failure rate of 95%) and less than 5% of all business start ups succeed by using the same Trial and Error process. (Failure rate of 95%)
The coaching method of actually getting hired into your ideal income position, or starting a business or independent contractor practice has shown to have a success rate of over 96%, versus the success rates of only 5% for the methods people used before the career coaching came on the scene in about 1992.
To Paraphrase Einstein: You cannot expect to attain different and better results by using the same process. The secret is to use a different process that is designed to get the new results you want. Like using the TCC career coaching process which has a success rate of over 96% because it is the opposite of the Trial and Error method.
Professional Athletes Struggle With Choosing Their New Careers. Professional football players, basketball players, baseball players, etc. struggle in public with their career selections after their playing days are over.