Take control of your ADD/ADHD with ADD-ADHD coaching
The Coach Connection (TCC) ADD-ADHD coaching will help you take control of your ADD/ADHD to realize your greatest potential.Note: The Personal Coaching process was invented by a person with ADD, Thomas Leonard, to help him unravel the mystery of himself, and his personal coaching worked so well, he created an industry for everyone to reap the benefits from being coached.
Typical ADD-ADHD coaching goals achieved by TCC clients include:
- “I want to convert my ADD/ADHD into the blessing it really is WITHOUT using medications.” (This is the most popular goal for our clients).
- “I want to become more organized and reduce unwanted distractions.”
- “I want to communicate well with others.”
- “I want to transition from boredom to doing what I am passionate about.”
- “I want to complete by daily goals with much less confusion and stress”
- “I want to become more effective at managing my life and relationships.”
Discover your potential and stop suffering needlessly If you have ADD/ADHD and you don’t know about your special ADD/ADHD blessings because you are focused only on “fixing a problem,” then you are suffering needlessly and you are wasting your incredible potential.
Discover the truth about your ADD/ADHD by reading:
“Attention Deficit Disorder, (ADD) Blessing or Disorder?“
There are two ways you can discover your special ADD/ADHD gifts and take control of your life.
- Do it yourself. This approach includes the “trial and error” method of discovery. Because of the very strong need of people with ADD/ADHD to be independent, this is the most frequently chosen method. People with ADD/ADHD feel they can do it themselves, and rarely connect with others who try to help. This process can work, but it takes a lot of time (decades) and requires many unnecessary errors.
- Get the right person to help you. That person would be your ideally matched ADD/ADHD coach. Your coach will be the only person who will focus entirely on you to assist you to unravel the mystery of you, without judgment or negativity. Your personally matched TCC ADD/ADHD coach will help you discover your many hidden blessings and your unique ways of addressing things, so you will gain genuine clarity and confidence in your capabilities, your priorities and your focused objectives.
You will be astonished at the remarkable talents your coach will reveal to you, and how well you and your coach will work as a team to take control of your life so you will enjoy it and thrive because you are being you.
ADD/ADHD Success Story #1089
Martha (not her real name. She asked for anonymity) was a lively and funny 25-year-old young woman with ADD and had been working as a manufacturer’s rep for three years for her family business. She had a good territory but was not producing to her satisfaction. She was compensated based upon her sales. She liked what she did and the travel and meeting new people but not losing her relationships with her mom and dad who had become her bosses.
She felt there was something better. Her goals were to discover and create her ideal income position, which might be to stay or not, discover and create life balance, and to take advantage of her ADD.
Through add coaching, she changed the conditions of her existing position to suit her five core ingredients and the results were remarkable. She “increased her income by 30% in only 12 months!
She restructured the areas of her life that felt out of control. She organized her work wardrobe to accommodate her travel schedule, created a grocery list and healthy eating schedule complete with weekly recipes to ensure that she stayed fed to maintain her healthy body weight.”
She structured a workout schedule and “play & relaxation time into her daily life, set up routines and habits that allowed her to incorporate her faith (prayer time), her husband, her health (food and workout plan) into her daily life and even left time weekly for friends and volunteer service.” In addition she created and followed thru on her quite smoking plan, which was a huge success.
“These accomplishments have brought financial success immediately and equipped me with the tools I needed to design a plan for financial success and growth in the years to come. Personally, I learned to create a sense of balance in my life without feeling chained to a strict schedule. I now have a flexible plan that allows time for all the things that are important to me.
I know longer feel out of control or overwhelmed. By learning how to prioritize and structure my time, I can now say “no” to things that are unimportant or do not fall within my life goals and priorities. I am now free to live my life by design, not by default and to do so without guilt.”
TCC’s Special Connection with ADD/ADHD
A critical component of everything we do at TCC is to remain faithful to the life coaching process as it was originally developed. Thomas Leonard created what he called “personal coaching” to help him master his own ADD and unravel the mystery of himself. What most people do not know is that Thomas Leonard, who created and developed the life coaching process, had ADD-ADHD.
Thomas had been on a personal mission to discover what made him tick by using all of the other human improvement processes he could find, many multiple times, and failed miserably. So out of frustration, he did what many ADD people do, he created something new to solve his problem.
He he developed his own human improvement process in about 1992 to make sure he became the “World’s Leading Expert On Thomas”. He called it “personal coaching.” His personal coaching worked so well – and so quickly – for him, that he documented it thoroughly, (He was a prolific writer) told anyone he could (He traveled extensively) and trained others (He started at least 3 different coach training schools) about his new personal coaching process.
Thomas used his special ADD talents and passions to be the driving force behind creating the entire life coaching industry, because his new “personal coaching” process worked so well for him and for others.
TCC Founder, Bill Dueease, also used personal coaching to master and maximize his ADD. When you call him about ADD/ADHD coaching, he will probably tell you some of his own story.
Bill Dueease, President, The Coach Connection